- “Account Information” means data about how and when a GetMedEasy account is accessed and the features used, including Store Information.
- “Browser Information” means provided by a browser, including the IP address, the website visited, network connection, device information, and other data, including Cookies.
- “Contact Information” means basic personal and business information, such as first and last name, company name, email address, postal address, phone number, and may include social media account information.
- “Device Information” means information about your device, such as device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system and geographical region, collected from any devices when accessing our website, using the Mobile App, or any of our services.
- “Payment Information” means, for example, credit card, or other payment information.
- “Security Information” means user ID, password and password hints, and other security information used for authentication and account access.
- “Store Information” means information about your store, its products, and its architecture.
- “Support Information” includes information about your hardware and software, authentication data, chat session contents, error reports, performance data, and other communication or technical information and may, with express permission, include remote access to facilitate troubleshooting.
- “Transaction Information” means the data related to transactions that occur on our platform, including product, order, shipping information, Contact Information, and Payment Information.
- “Usage Information” means information collected when you interact with the GetMedEasy website, mobile application or any of our services, including functionalities accessed, pages visited, and other interaction data.
- “Cookie” a small file that resides on your computer’s hard drive that often contains an anonymous unique identifier that is accessible by the website that placed it there, but is not accessible by other sites.
- “Personal Data” or “Personal Information” means information that (i) relates to an identified or identifiable natural person, or (ii) identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
- “Merchant” means an entity that has used or is using the services for ecommerce.
- “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed upon Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, including, but not limited to, alteration, collection, organization, recording, retrieval, storage, transmission, and use.
- “Processor” means the entity which processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller.
- Merchant Policies. Merchants should help Shoppers understand how the Merchant, GetMedEasy and relevant third parties collect and process Shoppers’ Personal Data. To that end, Merchants must:
- process Personal Data in accordance with applicable laws and, to the extent required under such laws, provide notice to and obtain informed consent from Shoppers for the use and access of their Personal Data by GetMedEasy and other third parties; and
- if the Merchant is collecting any Sensitive Personal Data from Shoppers, obtain affirmative, explicit, and informed consent and allow such Shoppers to revoke their consent to the use and access of Sensitive Personal Data at any time.
- Information Collected.
- . When a Merchant interacts with our Website, for example, by signing up for a trial, a subscription, or a newsletter or other content, or performing transactions, GetMedEasy may collect and control information such as Account Information, Browser Information, Contact Information, Payment Information, Support Information, Device Information, Security Information, Transaction Information, Usage Information and set a Cookie.
- When a Merchant interacts with our Mobile App, GetMedEasy may collect and control information such as Account Information, Contact Information, Device Information, Usage Information and Security Information.
- Information Usage. We use this information as a Controller to provide Merchants with our services, confirm identities, provide support such as debugging, troubleshooting, automated decision making such as the detection of fraudulent account creation when signing up for our service, for advertising and marketing, invoicing, to resolve incidents related to the use of our Website and services, to improve and personalize our services, such as push notifications regarding your store activities, and to comply with legal requirements. We may disclose certain information, including Account Information, Contact Information, Support Information and Transaction Information, to Partners subject to confidentiality obligations that refer Merchants to us or are engaged by a Merchant to provide services, apps or products relating to the Merchant’s store(s) or use of our Website and services, or to confirm identities and improve and personalize our interactions and services. We may use this information in other cases where the Merchant has given express consent.
- Information Collected. When a Partner signs up for a partner account or refers a Merchant to us, GetMedEasy may collect and control information such as Account information, Browser Information, Contact Information, Payment Information, Support Information, and Usage Information.
- Information Usage. We use this information as a Controller to provide Partners with our services, confirm identities, provide support, for advertising and marketing, invoicing, to resolve incidents related to the use of our Website and services, to improve and personalize our services, and to comply with legal requirements. We may use this information in other cases where the Partner has given express consent.
- Information Collected. When visitors browse our Website, or engage in communications with us online or offline, we may collect and control, as applicable, Browser Information, Support Information, Contact Information, and Usage Information submitted or communicated to us.
- Information Usage. We use this information as a Controller to provide our services, and improve and personalize communications, interactions, our services, and provide support if needed. We may use this information in other cases where the Visitor has given express consent.
Legal Basis for Processing
- Lawful Basis. We generally collect personal data from you only where (i) we need the personal information to perform a contract with you, (ii) the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights, or (iii) we have your consent to do so. In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
- If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not, as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information.
- Legitimate Interest. If we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our legitimate interests (or those of any third party), we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are. For instance, we may rely on our legitimate interests when responding to your queries, improving and personalizing our platform, undertaking marketing, or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities (e.g. checking your identity, fraud prevention).
- If you have questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us using the contact details provided below.
- Our services are possible because of a variety of third parties and service providers. Sometimes it is necessary to share Merchant, Partner, or Shopper Personal Data with them to support our services. We may access, transfer, disclose, and/or retain that Personal Data with consent or in the following circumstances.
- If we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to: (i) comply with applicable law or respond to valid legal process, including from law enforcement or other government agencies; or (ii) protect the rights or property of GetMedEasy, including enforcing the terms governing the use of the services.
- If we have a good faith belief that doing so is necessary to: (i) protect Merchants, Partners, Shoppers, or visitors; for example, to prevent spam or attempts to defraud us or users of our services, or in response to threats of safety of any person; or (ii) operate and maintain the security of our products, including to prevent or stop an attack on our computer systems or networks.
- . Functional SDKs: these are software libraries we use to enhance the end user experience and functionality within the application, such as graphics and display of images within the app, and in-app notifications according to preferences.
- Analytics SDKs: these are external third-party sub processors’ libraries we use in collecting device and usage data for application performance monitoring.
- Payment Processing. We share payment data with banks and other entities that process payment transactions or provide other financial services, and for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction.
- Upon receiving a Merchant’s consent to install an application, we will share the Merchant’s Contact Information and other information requested by the app with the app Partner.
- Merger; Sale. We may also disclose Personal Data as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
- Persistance We use both session-based and persistent cookies on our websites. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. A website may set a cookie if the browser’s preferences allow it. A browser only permits a website to access the cookies that it has set, not those set by other websites.
- Types Essential . These cookies are necessary for our website to work as intended.
- These cookies enable enhanced functionality, like videos and live chat. Without these cookies, certain functions may become unavailable.
- These cookies provide statistical information on site usage. For example, these cookies enable web analytics that allow us to improve our website over time.
- Targeting and Advertising. These cookies are used to create profiles or personalize content to enhance your experience.
- It is possible to disable cookies through your device or browser settings, but doing so may affect your ability to use our website. For instance, we may not be able to recognize your computer or mobile device and you may need to log in every time you visit our website. The method for disabling cookies may vary by device and browser, but can usually be found in preferences or security settings. Please use the following links for further instructions:
8. Other Resources. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org, or aboutcookies.org.
- We maintain administrative, technical, and physical security measures designed to provide reasonable pro0074ection for Personal Data against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, loss, and misuse. These security measures include access controls, encryption, and firewalls. We are certified as a PCI DSS Level 1 compliant service provider, which is the highest level of compliance available, and our platform is audited annually by independent third-party qualified security assessors against the ISO 27001 security standard. Unfortunately, no method of Internet use, data transmission, or electronic storage is completely secure, so we cannot guarantee the absolute security of Personal Data.
- While we are dedicated to securing our Website and services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your passwords and account information. We are not responsible for protecting Personal Data shared with a third-party based on an account connection that you have authorized.