In our daily life there are lots of food which are great source of nutrient but among them there are some best food. These super food contains high amount of antioxidant, vitamin and other nutrients. So below are the 6 best food for kidney which helps you to make you healthier.
- Apple : Apple contains a soluble fiber which can lower cholesterol and glucose level. Apple has high antioxidant and good source of vitamin C. It protect you from heart disease and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Sweet Potato : Sweet potato is an excellent source of vitamin A and vitamin C. It also a good source of vitamin B6 potassium . It helps to maintain the sodium level in body and also good for kidney.
- Blue Berries : Blue berries are good source of antioxidants and nutrients . It also a source of vitamin C. The study on blue berries suggested that it may reduce the diabetics, heart disease and obesity too. It is believe that blue-berries contain highest amount of antioxidant level among common fruits and vegetables and does the blue berries very good fruit for heart.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are the small red fruit but is the bank of vitamin, antioxidant and fiber. These fiber nutrients protect you from heart diseases. and cancer too.
- Green leafy vegetable: Green leafy vegetables are good for kidney. Among the green vegetable Spinach [palak or paleng in India] and Kale has the high in vitamin A, C and K. Spinach contain beta carotene which boost your immune system. It also a good source of Iron too. Just like Spinach, Kale has the same vitamin. This vegetable is a member of cabbage family. Kale has the good source of Potassium and Magnesium. With low in calorie content Kale is the most nutrias food for kidney patient.
- Fish : Fish is a good source of protein and omega 3 fatty acid . This omega 3 fatty acid are essential nutrients for our body specially for your heart. It reduces the blood pressure, control blood clotting and building cell of brain. Solman fish contain good source of omega 3 fatty acid which good food for your health but you can pick Tuna, Mackerel and Sardines for your dish.